福建时时彩平台官网:Detailed Explanation of Waterproof Sealing and Repairing of Expansion Joints
福建时时彩开到几点 www.gucyqu.com.cn The waterproof of the expansion joint of the project is the treatment of sealing paste irrigation of the ordinary type. The leakage is caused by factors such as waterproof aging, shrinkage, crack and inconsistency of the foundation settlement coefficient which has a serious impact on the normal operation of the market.
After receiving the notification, we immediately sent technicians to see according to the actual situation of the leakage of the project through on-site inspection, and make a comprehensive understanding of conditions such as the geology, construction, structure and waterproof treatment of the project and so on.Then the main reasons for the leakage are:
1.Basic reasons: Since the foundation treatment is not fully considered, the settlement coefficient is not consistent so that the height of the two sides of the expansion joint is different.
2. Design reason: The waterproof design of the expansion joint is too simple to meet the demand for expansion.
3.Waterproof sealing material selection: The waterproof sealing material is originally a common type of sealing paste, which has low aging resistance and expansion performance so that the waterproof layer is aging and cracking.
According to the functional requirements and structural features of the project, we comply with the requirements of the waterproof engineering technical specification to take measures such as "multiple fortification", "compound waterproof" and "joint seal" in the project. Moreover, we also select the varieties of waterproof material and determine the construction and node practice and then put forward with the corresponding technical measures.
1. The 50 x 50mm water expandable water-stop (GB/T18173.3-2002 standard)which has a sealing and waterproof effect of elastic joint sealing material.When the distance between the two sides of the joint is increased and beyond the elastic recovery rate of the elastic waterproof material, it can still stop water in the expansion range of the material, because it has the characteristics of water expansion. Besides, the expansive body still has the properties of rubber, water resistance, acid resistance and alkali resistance, Hence, it is widely used for construction joints, expansion joints and cracks in underground railway, tunnel and concrete engineering.
2. The EPDM rubber waterproof rolling material(GB18173.1 - 2000 standard) is composed of three ethylene propylene rubber with excellent anti ozone aging properties which is considered as the main raw material,and a variety of raw materials, such as butyl rubber, natural rubber and carbon black, vulcanizing agent and so on, which is used as a supplementary material. This product can become a kind of high-grade waterproof membrane after mixing, calendering and vulcanizing.It not only has very high tensile strength, but also has excellent elongation, rebound rate and low temperature resistance.Moreover, it also has excellent anti - ozone aging properties which are incomparable to other waterproof rolls. As for this point, the earliest development of these products in the United States waterproof field has proved that its life is up to more than fifty years.Therefore, it is widely used in the construction waterproofing industry to go on major engineering projects with high requirements for the quality of waterproof materials,such as the central grain depot, the nuclear power station, the museum, the stadium, the subway, the tunnel and so on.
3. Double component polyurethane seal (JC482 - 92 standard) is composed of A components containing isocyanate (NCO) and B components containing curing agent, reinforcing agent, tackifier, and filling material.When used, it is mixed in a specified proportion and solidified by the cross linking reaction to make it become an elastic, strength, and adhesive strength sealing material. This product is mainly used to seal the seams of building settlement seams, expansion joints, construction joints, airport runways, bridges and other joints.
Polyurethane Foam Plugging Agent
4.1 The slurry is dispersed, emulsified and foamed by itself after water, and the chemical reaction is carried out immediately to form an elastic, gelatinous consolidation body without water permeable, which has good water-stop performance.
4.2 The elastic colloidal consolidation body formed after the reaction has good extensibility, elasticity, impermeability and low temperature resistance, which can be kept the original shape permanently in the water.
4.3 After mixing with water, it has low viscosity and good grouting property.Besides,when the consolidation body is soaked in water, it is harmless and nontoxic and pollution-free.
4.4 When the slurry reacts with water to form an elastic consolidation substance, the CO2 gas is released.With the help of gas pressure, the slurry can be further pressed into the gap of the structure so that the porous structure or formation can be filled completely and densely, which has the characteristics of dual penetration.
4.5 The slurry has good expansibility, large water-yield, good hydrophily and irrigability. At the same time, the viscosity and curing speed of the slurry can be adjusted according to the needs.
1. The Expansion Joint in the Second Floor Corridor
1.1 Basic requirements: Cut the 50cm on each side of the expansion joint by the isolating machine( prevent destroying adjacent marble when hit chisel marble) and then remove the marble and mortar layer between the cut and the expansion joints until the base (concrete floor surface) is clean up.
1.2 The 10cm width of the expansion joint on both sides becomes the "V" shape 5cm depth.
1.3 The "V" shaped leveling layer will be made by cement mortar.
1.4 At the bottom of the expansion joint, the bottom of the water expandable water-stop bar is embedded with 50 x 50cm.
1.5 A double component polyurethane sealing paste is used to seal and compact the water-stop strip with the structure layer.
1.6 Pave YHJ-10.1 three ethylene propylene rubber waterproof roll
1.6.1 Clean up at the grass-roots level. Even out protruding objects on the surface of the base and clean the dust thoroughly.
1.6.2 Brush base coating treatment agent. It is constructed by taking the method of painting and the painting should be uniform.
1.6.3 Brush coating base adhesive. Before it is used, it needs to be stirred and evenly used. And it is applied to the base and the bottom of the rolling material. Brushing it should be kept uniformity, without leakage and accumulation.
1.6.4 Pave Coiled Material. After Gluing for 20 minutes and without sticking to hand, we need to use one hand to press this kind of material while remove the air with the other hand.After being bonding, the roller should be rolled over again . Until the bond is very solid, it is sealed with a polyurethane sealing paste.
1.7 The waterproof protective layer can be made after 24 hours of water testing .
1.8 Pave marble. Cement mortar is paved about 20 millimeters by 1:2, then the marble is covered horizontally. Need to be gentle with it and do not let the edge tools scratch the surface. At the same time, use the hand to press or a rubber hammer to tap it to make them level off. What’s more, the bond with the ground is rather solid to avoid the gaps; Otherwise, it is more prone to breakage after being trampled . When it is paved, the soft cloth such as cotton silk should be used to wipe out the extruded slurry in the seam at any time. After being paved, the wax can be found regularly on the surface of the plate to ensure its brightness and luster.
2.Maintenance of plasterboard on the first floor
3.the expansion joint of the floors
3.1 Basic requirements
Cut the 50cm on each side of the expansion joint by the isolating machine( prevent destroying adjacent marble when hit chisel marble) and then remove the marble and mortar layer between the cut and the expansion joints until the base (concrete floor surface) is clean up.
3.2 the same is the above (1.2--1.7)
3.3 Pave Marble
3.3.1 Before paving, soak the tiles for an hour to prevent cracking; When laying, need to pay attention to the same type and size of ceramic tiles and pave them in the same area.
3.3.2 The ground should be cleaned up during the construction.If there is no seriously empty concave on the ground, the construction of the projectile line can be carried out.
3.3.3 Pull the diagonals in the construction plane and find the center.According to the pattern of the design, cement mortar (the ratio of cement and sand is 1:2) as an adhesive is paved from the center to the four sides and then use hand to press or a rubber hammer tapping to stick it to the ground.
3.3.4 When paving, we need to completely infill with cement between the tile and the ground without gaps; Otherwise, when the cement is dry, it will break easily after trampled by people.
Materials:The inspection reports and instructions for use of the 50 x 50mm water expandable water-stop and the YHJ-10.1 EPDM rubber waterproof rolling material as well as double component polyurethane seal must be provided. Besides, it can be used by Party A's approval.
The protection of the finished products of the waterproof layer is very important,so during the construction, we must take specific protection measures such as setting up a warning line which shows that non-waterproof workers are not allowed to enter.